A blog of all that inspires me and the stuff I love to make.

Friday 7 January 2011

Folksy Friday

After a very relaxing christmas break, I thought it was time to feature a new folksy friday....but what to focus on? The start of a new year is often a time for 'out with the old, in with the new', but I thought perhaps its time for a change....so this week I am focusing on updating the old ....so here are a few of my upcycling finds on folksy from some clever people.


Old Shabby School Desk from The Rambling Rose

Shabby Chic Renaisance Style Chair from Frederick Designs

Decorative Table from Revive

Upcycled Coasters from The Doll House

Gypsy Red Chair from ButtonFly Furniture

So check out folksy for these and other great things...



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...