A blog of all that inspires me and the stuff I love to make.

Friday 11 February 2011

Folksy Friday

This week I started to plant up my seeds ready for a good year at the allotment (fingers crossed) so I decided to carry on the allotment theme for todays Folksy friday. Enjoy x

Customizable Labels from Wudwerx


Cover / Contain / Compost from Whirlygig


Ceramic Plant Markers from Charlotte Hupfield Ceramics


Garden Bunting from Kate P Sews


Gardening Line from Equilibrium Designs



Cotton Vegetable Bag from 1618 illustration



All of these gorgeous goodies can be found on Folksy so why not take a peek.




4 comments:

  1. I love this Folksy Friday! That garden bunting is gorgeous. Thank you very much for including my ceramic plant markers. Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, this blog makes me want to go live in a little beach hut so I can have all this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely selection - just need the ground to be a little drier and we can get started!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Catherine,

    Thanks so much for featuring Vicky's mini-books! I've linked to your blog from the Whirlygig facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/whirlygigcollective

    All the best.

    - Jane @ Whirlygig

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...