A blog of all that inspires me and the stuff I love to make.

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Must get myself some of this...

I have loved washi tape for ages, yet my craft cupboard is still without it!! For those of you who dont know yet, it's japanese tape that comes in loads of different colours and patterns...and is available in loads of places now including John Lewis. I thought I would share some with you...



It's being used for a variety of differnt projects and a must for any crafter!! Here are some of the cool stuff I have found it being used for...


Bunting available from Paperklipdesign on Etsy


Business cards

Clothes pegs available from Flatsprat on Etsy

5 comments:

  1. I'm the same, I keep seeing it online, and wanting it, but so far, no washi tape! I don't even know what I would use it for, I just want it. I love the business cards and the pegs though, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a little bowl of "fancy" tape but cant bring myself to use it.
    Have only ever seen washi tape sold abroad...thanks for letting em know John Lewis now sell it will be popping in there :o)
    {Dab and a dash.}

    ReplyDelete
  3. They sell Washi tape and another beautiful Japanese tape called Shinzi Katoh at www.papernation.co.uk Avril.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, I have to get myself some of this, it's gorgeous. Nic ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew I had seen it somewhere else, and just couldnt think this morning - papernation.co.uk is a great site - thanks avril x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...