A blog of all that inspires me and the stuff I love to make.

Friday 21 October 2011

Folksy Friday

Perhaps a little bit random, but I saw a gorgeous picture of a peacock this week, so decided on this for my theme for Folksy Friday.  I hope you enjoy x



Peacock Print from Cassia Beck


Blue and White Peacock Feather Decoupaged Bangle from Red Devil Crafts


The Paper Peacock - art print from Caroline Rose Art


Silver Peacock Print Necklace from Freak Carousel

Peacock Print from Sparklehen

All of these goodies can be found on Folksy along with lots of other lovely handmade stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I love peacock feathers! So may have to favourite some of these for future buys! Brilliant theme :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some really lovely finds here! Thank you for featuring a Freak Carousel necklace ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...