A blog of all that inspires me and the stuff I love to make.

Friday 28 October 2011

Folksy Friday

In a lot of my pictures I use inspirational quotes and phrases that just simply make me smile, so I decided for this week I would feature other Folksy sellers words of wisdom....


Red Wine - When all else fails - Letterpress Poster from Print for Love of Wood


A4 Print - A Friend....Papercut Giclee from Folk Art Papercuts


'Nothings Gonna Bring Me Down' Original Embroidered Artwork from SuperCuteTilly


Green Fused Glass Pendant from Blue Daisy Glass


Greeting Card from Jay Hell


Inspirational Note Cards from Love Maisy


Limited Edition Framed Print from Ten 10 Designs

And this is a favourite from my own shop....


This Time Next Year Framed Collage from Made to Make

All of these gorgeous items can be found on Folksy so go take a peek x

5 comments:

  1. Love the theme and a fabulous selection.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. These really are inspirational. I especially love the embroidery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant theme, love all of the items, but if I picked a fave it would be the rainbow one x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my red wine print! Love the paper cut a new one to add to my faves on Folksy ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...