A blog of all that inspires me and the stuff I love to make.

Friday 18 November 2011

Folksy Friday

This week as part of my gift features,  I am showcasing folksy finds up to the value of £10.00.   These are my gorgeous finds....

Heritage Sewing Machine Tote Bag from Stephanie Cole Design
Owl in a Teacup Print from Sparklehen

Print and Wax Bunting from Mangle Prints
Lichenstein Bottlecap Magnets from It's the Little Things
Rustic Plant Markers from Little Brick House

Flowers and Spots Pencil Roll from Made with Love

I hope you enjoyed this weeks folksy friday.  Pop over to Folksy to check out its relaunch - it looks pretty fab to me!

4 comments:

  1. Great idea for a theme and a lovely selection.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for featuring my wee magnet set catherine :) always been a huge fan of mangle prints too, gorgeous selection!!

    kellie
    (itsthelittlethings)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very good blog,thanks for taking time to write like tis style,thanks. Also you can visit my blog make money on internet

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...